- I’m determined. I like to challenge myself, and I want to work for the end reward. Sometimes that makes me irrationally stubborn, but in the areas of school, work, & ambition, I’m really proud of my determination to reach my potential.
- I’m good with kids and can connect with them on their level. My sister calls me a “child whisperer.”
- I’ve probably said this before, but I’VE GOT REALLY GREAT EYELASHES. They’re long, curly, & thick, even without mascara. My eyes are my favorite feature because of them.
- I’m a person who wants to get along with everyone, but it’s nice that I don’t necessarily have to work so hard to achieve that goal. I’m naturally affable and easy to get along with. It makes making friends or at least connecting with random strangers a lot easier.
- I can make people laugh. I have a really lame sense of humor, but it makes people laugh and that’s all that matters. Growing up, I always wanted to be the class clown just because they got everyone laughing. Now that I’m older, I’m glad I wasn’t the annoying CC, but instead was the good girl who surprised people with quick wit and good sense of humor. I definitely inherited my corniness from my dad. It’s great because even if the jokes are awful, they still make people smile for being so silly.
You know, it’s getting easier every year to find things I like about myself. The more I grow older, the more I’m proud of being me. :)
You just finished the London Marathon. What made you want to run in the first place? [x]
so I was wearing a Captain America shirt on my run today and TWO separate people shouted ‘ON YOUR LEFT’ at me
sometimes the world is a wonderful and magical place
Happy earth day…
I’m so proud of and happy for you!!!
thank you, jennifer!! <3
oh man, please tell me salem is good? idk if i wanna start watching another show but puritans & the witch trials are my weakness and ahhhh!
To all the Tumblr users who tend to use tags very liberally:
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
I’m surprised by how well my tags sum up my blog lately.
tattoofaneye replied to your post: “You may have thought I had gone missing or that my spirit was simply…”:
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU J OMG YOU WORK SO HARD IM SO HAPPY
*cries* bb i love you!! thankssssssssss
You may have thought I had gone missing or that my spirit was simply reblogging things in the dead of night. In actuality, I got a new full-time job that wears me out when I get home and I’d rather marathon Bob’s Burgers than get on Tumblr. I miss talking to all my lovelies, please don’t think I’ve forgotten about you! But yeah, I’m not on a hiatus or anything. Real life just really drains my energy, ya know?
In other crazy news, I’m being interviewed for two different publications/media organizations about Videshi Magazine!! It’s overwhelming, nerve-wracking, but also exciting to have so many opportunities to explain why media representation really matters.
You know, funny story: There’s this craft store called Michaels. Look, my sister knits, and she goes to Michaels. So my sister called me and she’s like, “Oh my god, I’m at Michaels, picking up yarn. You have a poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “What?” She’s like, “There’s a poster, there’s a Falcon poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “Holy s**t!” She’s like, “I’m gonna come and pick you up, and we’re gonna see your poster in this store.” So she picks me up and we go to Michaels.
We go in, and I see the poster and I’m like, “Oh, this is….” She’s like, “I know, I know.” I said, “I’m gonna sign these posters.” I was like, “That would be amazing, you buy a poster and it’s like, actually signed by the Falcon.” Like, it would blow my mind. So I go to the front, I buy a Sharpie, I run back to the back of the store. And she’s like, “I’m gonna take a picture of you signing it.”
I’m in this store and I’m signing all the posters. The manager comes out, he’s like, “Hey, whatcha doing?” I was like, “Oh man, I’m signing these posters so when people buy ‘em, they’re signed.” He’s like, “Well, people are not gonna buy ‘em if they’re signed.” And I was like, “No, no, no, it’s cool. I’m pretty sure there won’t be a problem.” And he goes, “Yeah, but it is gonna be a problem, you’re messin’ up my inventory.” And I’m like, “No, my man, trust me. I mean, I’m the Falcon, that’s me!” And he goes, “Yeah, right. You’re gonna buy those posters.” I said, “What?” He’s like, “You’re gonna buy all those posters or I’m gonna call the police.”
He rolls up all the posters and goes to the front of the store. And I had to buy like 60 Falcon posters that I signed in Michaels."